AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Exploring Data Cloud
You’ve heard of the infrastructure cloud provided by AWS, Azure, and GCP because it has revolutionised the way organisations run the servers and tools that power their business. You’ve heard of the application cloud provided by companies such as Salesforce, Workday, and ServiceNow that’s brought the “front office” to the cloud.
As the adoption of both the infrastructure and application clouds has accelerated, businesses have been left with massive amounts of data spread across multiple different systems and cloud provider platforms. This has left them looking for a technology that enables them to un-silo, govern, and secure all of this private data and manage rapidly growing data workloads in the cloud. Snowflake, The Cloud Data Platform, is the technology that meets these needs by enabling the Data Cloud.
Ross Perez, Senior Director, Marketing - EMEA - Snowflake
Panel Discussion: Building a Data Analytics Team and Culture
- Building a data infrastructure that your business will actually use
- Improving data literacy across your organisation
Michele Usuelli, Data Scientist Consultant - Microsoft
Abhishek Mishra, Data Scientist - Walmart Labs
Pavan Gahalot, Lead Data Scientist - HSBC
Steven Eglinton, Director - BimEnable & GeoEnable
Debjyoti Paul, Data Scientist - Amazon
Kent Graziano, Chief Technical Evangelist - Snowflake
Presentation: Fair AI and Finding Biases in AI
- Potential risk with AI models
- Finance and Healthcare implications
- What it takes to make a AI model work?
- How to analyze the model
- How it is sometime good to break the AI black box model approach, tools to do that- path for interpretable and adversarial ml
Debjyoti Paul, Data Scientist
WATCH ON DEMAND