AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Presentation: Feature Extraction for National Language Understanding
- The major limitation while working with free-flowing text is extracting the features for further processing. That is true for any unstructured data such as speech, digital images, etc.
- Since the 'Imagenet moment' of Natural Language Processing, feature extraction has stepped up to another level.
- Feature extraction can be thought of as the bridge between NLP and standard Machine Learning practices. In other words, careful feature extraction can enable standard ML practices to solve NLP tasks.
Arighna Roy, Senior Data Scientist
Panel Discussion: Migration, Migration, Migration
- Why migrating to the Microsoft Cloud or Google Cloud will help banks and large enterprises thrive
- First-class cloud migration strategies from leading practitioners
- Understanding the benefits for going 100% cloud:
- Return on Investment,
- Increasing Productivity and Enhancing Employee Experience
- Boosting Security and Data Governance
James Clifford, Director, EMEA Sales - BitTitan
Ritesh Jain, COO | CTO | Former COO - Digital Tech Foundation - HSBC
James Corbishley, Sr. Technical Sales Specialist - BitTitan
Thomas Strasser, Global Chief Technologist – Digital Workplace - HPE
Steve Wedge, Digital Transformation Programme Director - QSP Global
Presentation: Cloud models for IoT Solutions
- Define Internet of Things
- High level IoT Architecture
- IoT solutions based on IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud models
Gaurav Awasthi, Senior Technology Architect - Bell